Saturday, November 7, 2009

Old Friend Found


Happy Saturday everyone!

I'm sitting here enjoying my steaming cup of African Autumn tea...it it my all-time favorite. The sun is shining and the weather is supposed to be in the 60s...I plan on opening every window in the house!

I've been going through our boxes in storage, in search of items to donate to Homeward Bound Animal Rescue's silent auction. I am pleased as I've found several nice pieces that I'm sure will fetch a good price...all to help the precious little animals.

During my quest for donations, I uncovered an item that I thought was long gone...a Pierrot Clown made of bisque that I painted over 25 years ago. He was my very first attempt at painting bisque. He is now perched on top of a curio cabinet in our dining room. It was rather whimsical the way he looked down at me while I was eating my oatmeal this morning...LOL..

Today I will continue to work on organizing my little studio and doing the other tasks associated with nesting in for a long winter.

Good day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment